Hello Bookish Buddies! Welcome back to my blog. Halloweek has been chaos, but hopefully things will settle down now that it’s November
I say with a tear in my eye thinking about the essay I have to write after this. The reason I say this is sort of a wrap up is because I finished nothing. I DNF’d one book, and if you’d like to see why, you can click here. Other than that, not much reading has happened. I hope to change that this month, though. Here is my TBR:
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Adieh – I started this book last month and I’m about half way through. I’m enjoying it so far, but I think the parts with Tariq are boring and I don’t want Shazi to fall in love with Khalid because if someone killed my best friend, they would be beyond on my shit list.
- Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll – I’m not going to lie, I’ve never really liked the story of Alice in Wonderland. I kinda like the dark movie adaptation with Johnny Depp, but I don’t enjoy the story. Anyway, I’m reading it this month because it is required reading for my literature of fantasy and fairytales class.
- Fix Me by Lisa M. Cronkhite – This is a thriller ARC that I got that I’m really disappointed that I didn’t get to read in October. Whatever, I’m excited to read it this month.
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas – I’ve been buddy reading this book with Becky @ Book to the Becky for the past couple months. We’re taking our time and savoring it, but I at least hope to finish it by the end of 2017.
- Autonomous by Andy Marino – This is another ARC I got that comes out in November. It seems really cool so far, since I’m a few chapters in.
- Harry Potter y el prisonero de Azkaban por JK Rowling – I’m making my way through it slowly but surely. Overdrive is about to take it back again, though.
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera – I impulse bought this audiobook for a boring meeting and I listened to about an hour of it during said meeting. It was also the only time I’ve ever gotten caught listening to an audiobook during a meeting, which I do quite often. I guess I was just being reckless. Anyway, it’s super interesting and I’m ready to have my heart smashed into little pieces.
- Bad Call by Stephen Wallenfels – This is another thriller ARC I got that I hoped to read in October. It’s okay though because I can still be scared shitless in November.