Hello Bookish Buddies! I was nominated for this award by Becky @ Book to the Becky a little while ago! Let’s get into it!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
This amazing award tag was created by Okoto Enigma at Okoto Enigma. Go check out their blog!
Three Things About Me:
- I like to read an unreasonably large amount of books at a time. Like seriously, I was reading eight at one point last month.
- I’m in Wyoming right now, even though I live in California. The temperature in Wyoming is much nicer, so I’m going to try to “accidentally” miss my flight tomorrow.
- I’m having Mexican food tonight. Also, I’m really bad at coming up with facts about myself.
1. In your opinion, what is the most underrated book you’ve read and why?
I literally just checked my Goodreads for the least rated book I’ve read, and that’s A Secret Named Sophie by M. Kirin. I really love M. Kirin. They make videos on youtube about writing and they’re just a really cute person in general. I’d highly recommend checking out their work.
2. What’s your hidden talent?
I know how to knit. Not many people do because, ya know, child labor in third world countries, but I can. It’s kinda fun, even though I suck at it.
3. Which celebrity (or author) would you never want to meet?
Kim Kardashian. I’m just over her and that family. They’re just famous because they’re rich and rich because they’re famous and that just makes no sense to me.
4. What book(s) do you think that everyone should read?
I have a lot and I could go on all day, but I’ll just say these three:
- Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
- Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
- Words on Bathroom Walls by Julia Walton
5. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
- Stop climate change. Like seriously, I feel like that’s important and not enough people pay attention to it.
- The government to stop hiding the aliens from us. I feel like it’s a human right to know about the aliens.
- My dogs to be immortal. I love them so much and I think dog deaths are just one of the worst things to befall humanity.
PS I don’t have enough people to nominate 10. I’m just nominating my two newest followers.
Questions for my nominees:
- Which book do you wish you could unread?
- Who was the last person you texted?
- Pineapple on pizza: yes or no?
- What would you do for a klondike bar?
- Which book was the last book to make you cry?
My Best Post:
I’m just about to find out myself, so drumroll please…
My book tags always do best out of all my posts, but I wonder why this one in particular.