Hello, Bookish Buddies! Welcome to the Blogger Aesthetics Award/Tag! I was nominated by Emma @ Reading Through the Night a little while ago! The idea of this tag is to make a little graphic with images that appeal to you in some kind of way. As much as I don’t like outside, a lot of these pictures are outside. I suppose I prefer outside in nature, as opposed to the cityscape outside I usually experience in LA. Anyway, here are the rules and my graphic(I just want to make it clear that I own none of these images. I stole them all from tumblr)!
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
This was really fun to make. It was hard to narrow it down. Anyway, I want to see yours! As per usual, I’ll be nominating my last few followers (I just realized I have a lot this week! Thank you lovlies!), so I nominate:
- Shannon @ Media Shadow Reads
- Kristi @ Confessions of a YA Reader
- Frona @ Frona’s Reads or Else
- Marie @ Lots of Livres
- Delphine @ Delphine the Babbler
- Amna @ Bookish Endeavors
- Cal @ Cal’s Constant Raving Reviews
Tips (included in the tag):
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes. YouTube has plenty of tutorials on how to use it; I watched this one (which begins with tips on how to find decent photos).