Hello, Bookish Buddies, and welcome to this week’s WWW Wednesday, hosted by Sam at Taking on a World of Words. I’m going to make this post quick because I walked around Disneyland for 12 hours today with a bunch of racist/sexist/homophobic/ableist teenage boys and I just want to go to sleep. I apologize in advance for the brain deadness of this post.
What am I currently reading?
- How to Read Literature Like a Professor by Thomas C. Foster – It is once again that lovely time of the year in which my school makes me read books I have no interest in. I low key really hope this helps me in class though.
- The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore – I’m almost done! I’ve just had no time to read this week, as I will likely say in the rest of my blurbs for these books. Ya know what, I’m really tired and I still need to shower, so let’s just say ditto on the rest of them.
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas – Ditto.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer – Ditto.
- The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Sáenz – Ditto.
- Words on Bathroom Walls by Julia Walton – Ditto.
What have I recently finished reading?
What do I plan on reading next?
The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore – The same as last week!