Hello, Bookish Buddies! I have not done one of these in a while, and I forget what I said in my last one, but I know I still haven’t finished anything! Yay! For those of you who don’t know, WWW Wednesday is a weekly book meme hosted by Sam at Taking on a World of Words. Let’s get into the books!
What am I currently reading?
- Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore – The plot is heating up! Also, I ship her and Saph so hard!
- The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani – I have about fifty pages left and right now everything is working out so satisfyingly!
- A Face Like Glass by Frances Hardinge – I have I think thirty to forty pages left, and I know it’s going to be an action packed thirty to forty pages!
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas – I think I have about ninety pages left! Are you seeing a pattern? I haven’t been sitting around not reading for the past month. I’ve been reading, just from a lot of different books. Expect tons of reviews soon!
What have I recently finished reading?
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher – I read this book in ninth grade and loved it. I tried reading it again and loved it a little less because the writing wasn’t that good, and also things have happened since ninth grade that have made this book really hard to read, so I sadly DNF’d it.
What do I think I am going to read next?
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas – I’m continuing right along with my ACOTAR trilogy marathon after I finish ACOTAR.
- Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller – I have been excited for this read since I got approved on NetGalley! I hope this does the LGBT+ community justice!