Hello, Bookish Buddies! It has recently come to my attention that the month of April is ending! That’s really weird, considering I will be a high school senior in less than a month now.
AhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHH Anyways, let’s get into the books I hope to read in the month of May.
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout – This book has been on my TBR forever. Like, way back to the time that I would have actually liked this book. Paranormal romance is most certainly not my genre, but this is my random book of the month, so I’m gonna give it a shot.
- Crossing Ebenezer Creek by Tonya Bolden – I’m currently reading this, although I am not far into it at all. It comes out at the end of the month, so I’m going to finish it by then so y’all can see what I thought of it.
- The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani – Still currently reading, still enjoying. I’m just making incredibly slow progress on all of the books I’m currently reading because I am reading so many. I hope to finish Harry Potter and Like a River Glorious in the next few days, though, so I can get a move on all of my books.
- A Face Like Glass by Frances Hardinge – This one also comes out seriously soon, and I need to get my act together and finish it. See above excuse as to why I haven’t finished it.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas – Currently rereading in anticipation of ACOWAR. Still enjoying, although now I have a totally different perspective since I’ve read ACOMAF. I’m ready for Rhys to show up.
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas – ^Ditto
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas – Ahhh it’s coming out so soon. I’m so ready but so scared. Of course I preordered it so I can stare at it lovingly on my bookshelf.
- The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan – I was marathon reading these books earlier this year, but then that stopped. I think it’s time for me to start again.