Hello, Bookish Buddies, and welcome to another award. Thank you so much to Mandy @ Book Princess Reviews for nominated me for this award WITH THE ADORABLE KITTY! Yay! This makes me so happy! Also, go check out Mandy’s blog. I love reading her posts and she’s super awesome and friendly!
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
If you could frame one book cover as a work of art, what would it be?
This is such a hard question since there are so many beautiful covers! The first answer that came to mind was Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas, because I actually did have the cover facing out so I could stare at it for a while after it came out. I had to move it, though, because it was taking up too much space.
Suprise! There’s a book on your doorstep. What is it and why?
It’s an ARC of ACOWAR! Because I really really want it. Plus, this is the first Sarah J. Maas ending-of-a-series that is going to be released and I’m so scared/excited!
If you could set a book in any setting, what country would it be and why?
Since this is international, I would choose Costa Rica, because it is where half of my relatives are from and I honestly don’t know as much about it as I wish I did. Plus, it’s a beautiful country and I feel like some awesome stories can be set there.
- Rendz @ Reading With Rendz
- Olga @ Olga’s Oddish Obsession
- Michaela @ Journey into Books
- Maddie @ Stories and Spoons
- Roxanne @ Roxannestarr
- If someone were to write your biography, what do you think they would title it?
- What series gave you the worst book hangover?
- If you could switch lives with any book character, who would it be?