Hello, Bookish Buddies, and welcome to yet another overly ambitious TBR! Seriosuly, I have nine books on this, it’s the most brutal month of junior year, and I’m participating in Camp NaNoWriMo! I am seriously kidding myself here. Nonetheless, let’s dive right in.
- Crossing Ebenezer Creek by Tonya Bolden – I have an eARC of this book. It is set to come out at the end of May, so I want to have my review of it up long before then. It’s a historical fiction and the cover is beautiful, so I’m really excited!
- Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson – I started this audiobook a yesterday (or a few days ago, depending on when I post this), but I likely won’t get to read more before the end of the month, which is why it is on my TBR.
- The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani – This has been on my immediate future TBR for some time now. I hope to actually read it this month.
- A Face Like Glass by Frances Hardinge – This is another eARC that I have, that is set for publication in early May. I should have my review up for it around early to mid April.
- milk and honey by Rupi Kaur – Every month I randomly select a book from my Goodreads TBR to read, and this is my read for April. I hear it is really powerful and really important, so I am excited to read it.
- The Power of Six by Pitticus Lore – And it’s number six. That’s a funny coincidence. I am currently reading (or have finished reading, depending on when this goes up) I am Number Four, which is the first book in this series, and I hope to continue with it in April.
- The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan – I have been binging the Percy Jackson series since the beginning of 2017, and I kinda took a break last month, so I’m excited to get back into it.
- Harry Potter y la piedra filosofal por JK Rowling – I’m still waiting on Overdrive to give it back. I would assume I have around three more weeks to wait, but one can never be sure with Overdrive.
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys – I have been dying to read this book for such a long time, but I haven’t been able to get to it, so hopefully April will be the month I finally do.