Hello, Bookish Buddies! It appears that I’ve been nominated for another award! I am super excited to say that Olga from Olga’s Oddish Obsession nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! If you haven’t visited her blog already, you’re missing out. She’s so funny and her posts are always so fun to read! So I would like to give a big thanks to her! Let’s get going!
•Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
•Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
•Share 7 things about yourself
•Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
•Include this set of rules
•Inform your nominees
Aw, it appears people are under the impression that I am an interesting person! That’s sweet, but I’m really not. I’m just a high school junior trying to work her ass off to get into college! But I’ll figure out some facts! Let’s get on with it!
- This is the one interesting thing about me, so sorry if the rest of this post is a flop, but I’m starting out strong! I volunteer at a suicide/crisis helpline. It’s a very rewarding and insightful experience and I love volunteering there very much.
- Job wise, I would like to do something that helps the climate. I’m not sure what that is as of now, but I’m going to study a lot of science in college (i.e. Chemistry, biology, computer science, astrophysics) and figure it out as I go. Because generations after us don’t deserve to live in the dumpster fire we’re creating for them (if you haven’t noticed, I’m pretty cynical).
- I text using perfect grammar. I am an English nerd and bad grammar makes me cringe.
- I got a waffle iron the other day and it’s my new favorite object. I’ve already made waffled brownies, waffled cinnamon rolls, and waffled cookies with it. I am also hoping to make a waffled grilled cheese sandwich with apples. Grilled cheese sandwiches with apples are the best thing ever.
- I am LGBTQRSTUV and a partridge in a pear tree, as my mother would say. I’m not a fan of labels, so that’s good enough for me.
- I’m also half Costa Rican. Even though I look like your average white girl and speak Spanish like your average white girl, I am proud of my half Costa Rican heritage! It is a beautiful country and they have great food there!
- I wrote two 60,000 word novels in eighth grade! I have no idea how that happened, as I have tried again multiple times and failed, but I am proud that I did it. They were absolute crap though. They’re still somewhere out there on the internet…don’t look for them. I would give them 1/5 stars a piece now.
So yeah! Those are some facts about me. I nominate:
- Rendz @ Reading with Rendz
- Danica @ Shelves of Spines
- Belle @ Belle Can Read
- Louise @ Foxes & Fairy Tales
Until next time, lovely people!