Hello, Bookish Buddies, and welcome to this unexpected moment in which I’ve actually finished all my work and I have the opportunity to do as I please! Well, not all of my work, but a lot of it. Anyways, let’s get to the wrap up!
PS, as I was writing this, I realized I was a lot lazier than last month. Sorry! I realized that I’m probably not going to have as much time to make these as long as I would like them to be.
I read 5 books this month! It’s not bad, but not as many was I could have read. They were:
- Girl Rising by Tanya Lee Stone – 5/5 stars, review here
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz – 4.25/5 stars, review here
- The Titan’s Curse by Rick Riordan – 4/5 stars, review here
- Optimists Die First by Susin Nielsen – 4/5, review here
- Fire by Kristin Cashore – 5/5, I really loved this book. I think I loved it even more than I loved Graceling.
For nerds like myself
- 2/5 books were from my original TBR
- In total, I read 1591 pages
- That’s about 57 pages per day
- The average length of the books I read was about 318 pages
- I read 1 physical book, 3 ebooks, and 1 audiobook
- My average rating was 4.45/5 stars
Oh, it’s that time of the post in which I talk about my life once again. Well, I do have one big piece of news to share with you all, but it’s kind of on the DL right now, so don’t tell anyone who goes to my school. I am going to be one of the senior editors for my school’s literary magazine next year! I’m so excited about that! Also, junior year is getting intense, so I may not be able to post as many reviews, but I’m certainly going to try. That’s all!