Hello, Bookish Buddies, and welcome to my March TBR! Everything in the world is due tomorrow, so I’m going to make this pretty quick. I’ve chosen a smaller TBR this month since second semester junior year is in full swing, and I’m probably going to be overloaded with work like I am now for the next few months. Let’s get into it.
- The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani – I’ve had this book on my shelf for a while now, and I noticed Thrice Read is doing a discussion on it this month, and I want to join in. Therefore, I will try to get to it. If you haven’t already, you should check them out. They’re cool.
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco – I received this as an eARC from Netgalley and I meant to have my review of it up last Saturday, but then the Sims reentered my life and screwed me over, so the review will be coming out this Saturday. Stay tuned!
- Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge – I’m really meh about this book. I’ve listened to a good portion of the audiobook, and nothing all that interesting has happened. I hope something happens soon.
- I Am Number Four by Pitticus Lore – As some of you may know if you read my posts regularly, I randomly pick a book off my Goodreads TBR every month and read it. This happens to be my book for March and I’m really excited! It seems so epic!
- Harry Potter y la piedra filosofal por JK Rowling – I’ve had this on hold on Overdrive for weeks and it has still not been made available to me. My Spanish skills aren’t going to fix themselves, so hurry up, Overdrive
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera – I’ve read maybe 50 pages of this. I really want to read more, but between my school work and my sims addiction, I don’t know when I’ll get to it.