Hello, Bookish Buddies, and welcome to my Sunshine Blogger Award Tag (?). I don’t really know how awards work because this is my first one (!), but who cares? Let’s get into it!
First off, I would like to give a big thank you to Sruthi from My Bookish World for nominating me for this award! Now let’s get to the questions!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. What is your recent favorite song to jam out to?
Dancing With a Wolf by All Time Low. I’m really bad at keeping up with new music, so Future Hearts by All Time Low is a new-to-me album and I’m loving it.
2. If you had to live with one story (book, movie ,TV show) for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
What kind of depressing life would that be? That’s such a hard choice. I’d probably choose Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin, although I hope I never have to make that decision for real.
3. What is your recent favorite book?
Blood for Blood by Ryan Graudin. I’m sorry to be repetitive, but I just adore that duology so much.
4. What is the blog post that you’re the most proud of?
5. What book do you absolutely despise?
Despise isn’t the word I would use, but I can rant about how much I disliked several books. I’m going to go with the only book I’ve ever given a one star rating to, but my anger with it has kind of subsided since I read it a really long time ago. It’s No Dawn Without Darkness by Dayna Lorentz. It’s the last book in an necessarily disturbing trilogy, and the main characters literally slaughter and eat puppies.
6. What book have you wanted to read so bad?
All of them. But recently, I’ve really been wanting to read The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Adieh.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I have no idea. Probably some nice snowy-but-not-too-snowy mountain town like Big Bear, CA, but not Big Bear because I could go there so easily now. I really love the mountains. Maybe some mountain town in Switzerland where everyone speaks English.
8. Where do you write your blog posts?
I usually write them in the recliner in the corner of my room, but sometimes I’ll write them at school during free periods (or that one time during Spanish when everybody just got up and left. I was apparently supposed to be doing work at that time. Oh well. The directions were in Spanish, so how was I supposed to know what they were?)
9. What do you eat/drink while reading?
I don’t normally eat or drink while I read, because I can’t multitask like that. Sometimes I’ll walk to get lunch though and listen to an audiobook on the way and I’ll drink tea. I don’t know if that counts though.
10. Would you ever write a book? If so, what about?
I actually already have written a couple in eighth grade but they were cringe and I try to forget they exist. Yeah, I’d love to. I have no idea though. I feel like a book I’d write would be about the holocaust or some other horrifying war that happened in this world with a magical twist. So, in other words, I would write a second Wolf by Wolf because I obviously cannot get enough of that book.
11. Who is one blogger that you admire?
How am I supposed to pick only one? There are so many that I admire. I’d make a list, but that’d just take way too long. So basically, I admire everyone here who’s ever interacted with me.
Lol I am such a cop out.
If you’ve already done this award/tag, feel free to disregard my questions and just use this as a reminder that you’re awesome!
Becky @ Book to the Becky
Belle @ Belle Can Read
Charley @ A Writer Named Charley
Danica Christina @ Shelves of Spines
Emma @ Reading Through The Night
Kay @ The Desert Bibliophile
Krystina @ KMReadsBlog
Mari @ Story and Somnomancy
Mikaela @ The Well-Thumbed Reader
My Questions for You Lovely People:
1. How many times do you check your blog per day?
2. Beach or mountains?
3. Which character is your book boyfriend/girlfriend?
4. What good qualities do all of your favorite books share?
5. Where is your favorite place to read?
6. Which is your least favorite character of all time and why?
7. What is a random fun fact about you?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. How often do you visit the library?
10. What is your favorite bookstore?
11. Talk about the first book that comes to mind.
I look forward to seeing your posts!