Hello, Bookish Buddies and welcome to this week’s WWW Wednesday, hosted by Sam at Taking on a World of Words! I have a quick announcements before we get into the books, and that announcement is that I am now a member of Books Amino! I kind of have no idea how to work it, so add/friend/follow me at BellaBlogsBecauseBooks! That is all, let’s get onto the books!
What am I currently reading?
- Fire by Kristin Cashore – I just started the audiobook this morning and I am very curious so far. I was listening to it during my school’s weekly stupid boring Wednesday meeting, and it was kinda hard to hear it because there were inconsiderate people that were talking over it. (Lol wonder why?)
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – I have read a grand total of three pages of this book! I started it this morning during the five minutes I have free before I have to leave the house and start my day, and it upset me that I couldn’t stay home and read all day.
- The Titan’s Curse by Rick Riordan – Similarly to the other two books I am currently reading, I only read a tiny fraction of this book. Not to spoil the rest of this post, but I finished Sea of Monsters last night while watching three my dogs who were stepping on me and licking my face.
What did I recently finish?
- Blood for Blood by Ryan Graudin – My heart is shattered and swelling at the same time. If you have read this book, comment below so we can fangirl together. Or message me on Books Amino! You can do that, right? I don’t think I’m going to do a review for this book, but I will include further thoughts in my January Wrap Up that will be posted tomorrow. Overall, I rated it a 4.5/5.
- The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan – I did not enjoy this book as much as I enjoyed the first book. I didn’t hate it, I just didn’t love it. I will be reviewing it on Sunday with my first spoiler review! Not that I would spoil anyone, everyone has probably read it by now. Overall, I gave it a 3.5/5.
- Swarm by Scott Westerfeld – I have been in so much pain since I’ve also finished this book last night. I don’t understand the ending and I need the next book. If you have read this book, you should also comment below or fangirl with me on Books Amino. Overall, I rated this book 4.25/5 (damn, my ratings are getting specific).
What do I think I’m going to read next?
My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga – I know I said last week that my next book would be The Miseducation of Cameron Post before I started three other books that weren’t that, but I am no longer in the mood for it. My book moods change a lot. That’s why it’s kind of impossible for me to predict what I read next. It might not even be this. I apologize for the inaccuracy of all my TBRs ever.